It is not denying that the dog will scratch your wooden or timber floor, but you can implement measures to help own to minimise the impact of the damage that can be done by the dog. This is the most effective way that your floors are kept in perfect condition, – Timber floor sanding Melbourne service.
First of all, you can take the cleaning, sanding and timber floor polishing Melbourne service of floors to maintain the charm. And, to protect and safeguard yours from long-term damages this can be more beneficial.
In general, the traffic will deliver these wastes to the level, which will eventually cause irreversible damage, such as permanent marks and scratches. With the polishing of floors, Geelong gives your floors a protective layer that will prevent scratches and damage.
The ways to prevent damage from the dog scratching,
- Place a carpet in the entrance area inside the front door. This is where they get more excited when they leave or someone arrives.
- After cutting your claws, around the edges with nail polish or fine sandpaper.
- Try to avoid running in and especially in the corners of your house.
The lower the level of brightness of your floors, the more the damage is hidden.
The level of brightness applied to your floors will vary the visibility of the damage suffered when viewed with natural reflected light. Here are some ways you can still prevent your floor from the scratch.
- Keep carpets on the doors where pets enter. This will help trap the dirt that comes from outside the house and will minimize scratches and scratches on your floors.
- Keep your pet’s nails trimmed. .. If you have trouble cutting your pet’s nails, regular walks on concrete will help dull the dog’s nails.
- Sweep regularly, vacuum and mop your floors.
- Go for the sanding and polishing service
- Keep your dog’s toys in a room that can withstand the petting game. If you do not have the option of placing a dog’s toys in a room that has tiles.
- Place your pets with water and food away from the wood floor.
As you know, the damage can be considered. As noted above, the surface of the wood will also bleed along with the coating, and it will be polished. So, If the damage of the floor is minor, that is, it is only isolated from the surface coating.
Only of floor assures you that you have no commitment to appearance if you want to save the money. The stain removing techniques and machinery evolve so that the polished looks best. Melbourne timber floor polishing is a cheap option compared to other flooring solutions, but it also makes your floor attractive and eye-catching.