In the case of building or remodelling, the beginning date for sanding and coating floors is basic, especially according to different exchanges. Carpentry, electrical, putting, plumbing and coating ought to be finished before taking a shot at the floor can begin. For the best outcomes guarantee all other tradesmen have finished their work or are away from the floor before the Timber Floor Sanding Melbourne starts, besides those territories noted beneath, for example, the last coat on avoiding sheets.
Before the floor sander from the Prestige Floor comes to do their work, what should preparation need?
The groundwork for Sanding and Coating
- You need clear and safe access to the site. Is there adequate stopping/access for getting the overwhelming apparatus in? If not, if you don’t mind talking about with us so elective game plans can be made.
- You’ll have to control our floor sanding gear, so guarantee there is sufficient lighting and force accessible. Force ought to be on inside the house – not from a place of work power box. Water additionally should be accessible.
- Make sure the floor region to be sanded is freed from garbage and furniture. All furniture ought to be evacuated together with all floor covering, including staples, tacks and so forth. In the event that there are staples, tacks and smooth edges on the floor, a citation for its evacuation can be given so plan to the additional expense.
- Remove all unlocked nourishment from the washroom and other stockpiling territories – the smell of polyurethane can corrupt them.
- It fits with new kitchens to leave kick loads up off until consummation of the floor. On the off chance that new rug is being laid in certain rooms, it ought to be done after the floor is done.
On Finishing of Floor Sanding Melbourne and covering your floors
- Avoid strolling on the floor for at any rate 24 hours.
- It takes 7 days for the polyurethane to solidify completely. At any rate 72 hours after the last coat is applied, you can return your furniture in the rooms. Abstain from hauling furniture; lift and spot where conceivable in any case the polyurethane will be harmed. On the off chance that you drag your furniture over the floor, you will hazard scratching or gouging your floor.
- Be mindful so as not to stroll in coarseness and different abrasives (socks just) until the floor is completely relieved following seven days.
- Never wear stilettos on timber floors as the heel point harms the floor and leaves unattractive spaces.
- To help with limiting scratching of your recently sanded and covered floor, spot or paste little bits of felt or defensive furniture cushions to the feet of all furnishings and overwhelming items. These can be cheaply bought from home improvement shops.
Care and Maintenance
To keep your floor putting its best self forward, residue and mop once per week at the very least. Residue all the more regularly relying upon the measure of earth conveyed into the house and the number of individuals living in the house.
If you want you to get excellent Timber Floor Sanding Melbourne services from our company that is Prestige Floors, then you should do the above preparation before we arrive at your place as well as leave your place.